{"id":4296,"date":"2026-06-11T16:44:34","date_gmt":"2026-06-11T21:44:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/web.saumag.edu\/archives\/?page_id=4296"},"modified":"2026-08-06T09:35:00","modified_gmt":"2026-08-06T14:35:00","slug":"alumni-center","status":"publish","type":"page","link":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/alumni-center\/","title":{"rendered":"Alumni Center"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><a href=\"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/files\/2026\/08\/ALUMNI-CENTER.jpg\"><img decoding=\"async\" class=\"aligncenter size-full wp-image-4462\" src=\"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/files\/2026\/08\/ALUMNI-CENTER.jpg\" alt=\"PHOTO OF ALUMNI CENTER\" width=\"800\" height=\"534\" srcset=\"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/files\/2026\/08\/ALUMNI-CENTER.jpg 800w, https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/files\/2026\/08\/ALUMNI-CENTER-300x200.jpg 300w, https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/files\/2026\/08\/ALUMNI-CENTER-768x513.jpg 768w\" sizes=\"(max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\" \/><\/a><\/p>\n<p>The Alumni Center, formerly known as the President\u2019s House, was built in 1958 by former college president Dr. Dolph Camp, used as a residence until 2001, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in May 2013. In 2003, the house became home to both the SAU Alumni Association and the SAU Foundation Office. The original layout and design of the building have remained the same, and the Welcome Center Lawn is the location of \u201cMulegating,\u201d where students and alumni gather before each home football game.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>The Alumni Center, formerly known as the President\u2019s House, was built in 1958 by former college president Dr. Dolph Camp, used as a residence until 2001, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in May 2013. In 2003, the house became home to both the SAU Alumni Association and the SAU Foundation&#8230; <a class=\"more-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/alumni-center\/\"> Read More<\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":845,"featured_media":0,"parent":0,"menu_order":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","template":"","meta":{"_genesis_hide_title":false,"_genesis_hide_breadcrumbs":false,"_genesis_hide_singular_image":false,"_genesis_hide_footer_widgets":false,"_genesis_custom_body_class":"","_genesis_custom_post_class":"","_genesis_layout":"","footnotes":"","_links_to":"","_links_to_target":""},"class_list":["post-4296","page","type-page","status-publish","entry"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/4296","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/page"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/845"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=4296"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/4296\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":4463,"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/4296\/revisions\/4463"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.saumag.edu\/archives\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4296"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}